Please apply by:
- Sending resumes directly to Matt Wellwood, Human Resources Manager; or
- Completing our online application
Summer Support Staff and After-school Teacher - Omaha, NE
Job Type: Part-time Employee
Our team of 113 part time workers enriches the lives of over 2,000 at risk youth each year. Are you ready to make a difference?
As a support staff team member, you will be a positive role model for at-risk youth and have a lasting impact on our student’s lives.
- Each day you will engage with students through activities in art, technology, academics and physical education.
- We also pay for you to attend professional development opportunities to ensure we are providing the best services to our students.
- Full-time during the summer
- Part-time during the school year if you decide to stay on
- Monday through Friday when program is in session
- During the school year, program hours are typically 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Summer hours can vary per site, typically between the hours of 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Summer program typically runs from 6/4 - 7/20 or 8/3 depending on program
- Volunteer or paid experiences with at-risk youth
- High school education with one year of college in a related field
- Bilingual preferred (not required)
About Completely KIDS℠
Completely KIDS ensures that our families have access to the knowledge and skills necessary to break the cycle of poverty. It’s our mission to educate and empower kids and families to create a safe, healthy, successful and connected community. In supporting this mission, we assist more than 2,000 children and families each year in overcoming barriers, as a result of poverty, to their success.