Please apply by:
- Sending resumes directly to Matt Wellwood, Human Resources Manager; or
- Completing our online application
Program Support Staff (Middle School) - Omaha, NE
Job Type: Part-time Employee
Get involved with Completely KIDS and make a difference in a child’s life! Our Staff develop relationships with kids and families, serve as positive role models for at-risk youth, and lead daily academic and enrichment activities. In this position, you would work in one of our Middle School programs and discover how you can help kids achieve academic and personal success.
The Program Support Staff works directly with fifth/sixth through eighth-grade youth in our middle school after-school program.
- Engage youth in activities including academic enrichment, arts, technology and physical activities.
- Be a positive role model for at-risk youth.
- Provide homework and academic assistance.
- Participate in paid professional development opportunities.
- This is a part-time year-round position
- Must be available every day (Monday – Friday) when program is in session
- During the school year, program hours are typically 2:30 to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Summer hours can vary per site, typically between the hours of 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- High school education with two years of college with work in Social Work, Psychology, Education, Human Service or related field (1-2 years of directly related experience may be equivalent).
- Volunteer or paid experience working with school-age children.
- Experience working with at-risk youth.
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred (not required).
About Completely KIDS
Completely KIDS℠ ensures that our families have access to the knowledge and skills necessary to break the cycle of poverty. It’s our mission to educate and empower kids and families to create a safe, healthy, successful and connected community. In supporting this mission, we assist more than 2,000 children and families each year in overcoming barriers, as a result of poverty, to their success.