Please apply by:
- Sending resumes directly to Matt Wellwood, Human Resources Manager;
- Completing our online application; or
- Visiting our Employer page on Careerlink.com
Program Support Staff (Elementary) - Omaha, NE
Job Type: Part-time Employee
The Program Support Staff works directly with kindergarten through sixth-grade youth in our elementary after-school program.
- Engage youth in activities including academic enrichment, arts, technology and physical activities.
- Be a positive role model for at-risk youth.
- Provide homework and academic assistance.
- Participate in paid professional development opportunities.
- Part-time year-round position
- Must be available every day Monday through Friday when program is in session
- During the school year, program hours are typically 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Summer hours can vary per site, typically between the hours of 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Volunteer or paid experiences with at-risk youth
- High school education with one year of college in a related field
- Bilingual preferred (not required)
About Completely KIDS℠
Completely KIDS ensures that our families have access to the knowledge and skills necessary to break the cycle of poverty. It’s our mission to educate and empower kids and families to create a safe, healthy, successful and connected community. In supporting this mission, we assist more than 2,000 children and families each year in overcoming barriers, as a result of poverty, to their success.