Volunteers are critical to Completely KIDS and the work we do every day. By giving of your time to support Completely KIDS, you make an impact. We need volunteers to help each week in our weekend food program and by working directly with our kids and families at our various locations. There is also work to be done behind the scenes and outside of the opportunities listed here.
Fill out our volunteer application to see our current opportunities here: https://completely-kids.volunteerlocal.com/volunteer/
Weekly Food Distribution (every Thursday through Oct. 8)
- Prep: Thursday – 2:30 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Distribution: Thursday – 5 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Weekend Food Program
Help us provide food for 810 kids each weekend.
- Prep: Wednesdays – 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Pack: Fridays – 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Onsite Working Directly with Children
Use your talents to make a difference in a child’s life.
(A volunteer orientation and background check may be required.)
- Before School: 6:30 to 8:15 a.m. (times vary by location)
- After School: 3:15 to 6 p.m. (times vary by location)
- Summer: 7:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. (times vary by location)
Collect, sort and distribute items.
- Weekend Food
- Swimsuits: April and May
- School Supplies: June and July
- Coats: August, September and October
- Holiday Gifts: November and December
Volunteer Training Procedures
All volunteers who will be working directly with kids are required to complete a volunteer orientation.
For more information:
Volunteer and Events Coordinator
(402) 397-5809, ext. 204